"Come after me"



I just spent two weeks with our retired sisters, and one thing everyone wants to hear is how I came to religious life-- the story of my call.  And then, lately, the Gospel readings have been accounts of the Apostles' call stories.

What's in a call?  As I told mine several times recently, I realize that my sense of being called keeps me strong in this not-ordinary way of living.  It's mystery to me how and why God called me to religious life, but knowing that I've been called gives me strength to keep moving forward along that path that I can't clearly or fully see.

God calls each one of us to something, and we have to listen to figure out how to follow that call.

What is Jesus calling you to do today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transitions

A little spring beauty

Beginning Holy Week