Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my first anniversary of first vows!  I am so happy to be here, and grateful for all that this year has been (though not all of it has been easy!)

As part of my celebratory day, I took a mini pilgrimage to the Carmel Mission, which I'll post in a little bit.  I lit a candle there for my own vocation, in gratitude and hope, for my dear friend who is just beginning a new journey, and for all women who are discerning a vocation to religious life in the Society of the Sacred Heart.  May they be courageous and confident in their choices.

And, here is my favorite picture from the ceremony a year ago...as published in a newspaper in my hometown.  


Amen, and Blessings all around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transitions

A little spring beauty

Beginning Holy Week